Wednesday 2 January 2013

Bridget Jones's New Year's Resolutions


The clip new year's resolutions from Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) with Renée Zellweger

I had to make sure that next year...
I wouldn't end up shit-faced and listening to sad FM...
easy-listening for the over-thirties.
I decided to take control of my life...
and start a diary...
to tell the truth about Bridget Jones...
the whole truth.
Resolution number one- ohh-
obviously will I lose twenty pounds.
Number two...
always put last night's panties in the laundry basket.
Equally important...
will find nice sensible boyfriend to go out with...
and not continue to form romantic attachments...
to any of the following...
alcoholics, workaholics, commitment-phobics...
peeping toms, megalomaniacs...
emotional fuck wits, or perverts.
And especially will not fantasize...
about a particular person who embodies all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment